just bought skyrim on dvd but i cant install/run it without steam and i have NO internet connection AT ALL ON MY PC?
It auto downloads steam and wont let me in to play it because i need a internet connect but it cant use inter at the moment and im using mu tablet to write this. PLEASE help!
- The MikelLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
Almost ALL modern games require STEAM (Anti-Piracy) connection.
There is a WARNING: in the TINY print on the back of the box.
• Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
• Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU processor
• 4GB System RAM
• 6GB free HDD (Hard disk drive) space
• DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher
• DirectX compatible sound card
• Internet access for Steam activation
Even the Consoles games have limitations without the InterNet connection.
- WhateversLv 77 years ago
The game needs a Steam connection to install.