Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 5 years ago

how are their so many people comparing Derrick Rose to LeBron James?

LeBron is with out a question better. Theirs a chance Rose will be better one day but not now, LeBron has played longer than Derrick Rose and has earned his spot at the top. I will say again that Derrick Rose may be better one day but not now. Saying Derrick Rose is better than LeBron is like saying LeBron James in his rookie year was better than Kobe in his prime, your taking a young kid with patentail and trying to say he's better than an experienced HOF who's become one of the greatest ever

Favorite Answer

Derrick Rose, even in his MVP season, was a fringe top-5 player in the league at best. In fact, in 2011, I would have put LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Dirk, Durant, and Dwight Howard ahead of Rose when ranking who the best players in the league were.

Rose just happened to play very well on a team that won 62 games when few people had them pegged to win more than 50. A team that has since proven to play pretty well without Derrick Rose, which means he probably was a little overrated in his MVP season.

Rose, if he comes back 100%, will be a top 5 PG, top 10 overall. If I had to bet, I would say that Joakim Noah will be the best player on the Bulls next season.