How are their so many people comparing Derrick Rose to LeBron James?

LeBron is with out a question better. Theirs a chance Rose will be better one day but not now, LeBron has played longer than Derrick Rose and has earned his spot at the top. I will say again that Derrick Rose may be better one day but not now. Saying Derrick Rose is better than LeBron is like saying LeBron James in... show more LeBron is with out a question better. Theirs a chance Rose will be better one day but not now, LeBron has played longer than Derrick Rose and has earned his spot at the top. I will say again that Derrick Rose may be better one day but not now. Saying Derrick Rose is better than LeBron is like saying LeBron James in his rookie year was better than Kobe in his prime, your taking a young kid with patentail and trying to say he's better than an experienced HOF who's become one of the greatest ever
1 answer 1