My fiancé and I are getting married next year and we would like to include our daughter in our invitation but not sure on how to word it, any ideas?

She is OUR daughter. I don't want it to say something like join in marriage and become a family, we are already a family. We just want our princess to be a part of this day.

Favorite Answer

I googled wedding invitation wording that include children

Jane Anne Smith

and

John James Jones

as they exchange vows with their daughter Ann, celebrating their family

• Faith

You don't have to have her name on the invite but you can definitely include her in your ceremonies as flower girl and have her right there when you and your future husband become husband and wife.

As this wedding is the union of you and groom. Not bride, groom and daughter.

So by all means have your invite but don't include daughter and then have her as part of the ceremonies because she is a big part of your life together.

You can invite but not mention the word marriage.

Jane Ann Smith and William John Adams

along with their daughter, Rose Marie

request your presence or I like something like (request to me is like you must come) like

would be honored by your presence OR

invite you to join them in a celebration of love (celebrations sounds more like party meaning more people, thus adding the daughter)

as they exchange their wedding vows

as we exchange our wedding vows

on, at, etc.

It is your marriage, not hers.

As cute as your "Princess" is, do your guests a favor, and leave her out of the ceremony.

Nothing is as annoying as having kids in a wedding ceremony. It is cute, only to you.

Leave her off of the invites. It is not always about the kids.

• Amiel

You could say something like: You (your name), your fiance (his name) and your daughter (her name) would like to invite you to witness the Holy Union of our wonderful family! Congratulations!!! (: xxx

"A three-fold cord is not quickly broken".

Source(s): Holy Bible (King James Version)
    • Lv 4
      6 years agoReport

the 3 in the cord, is God, Man, and Wife. Not a kid.