- 知足常樂Lv 76 years agoFavorite Answer
to do something regardless of personal safety
The fireman saved that girl regardless of personal safety.
✿ to do something regardless of personal safety
✿ to dash on bravely with no thought of personal safety (idiom);
✿ undaunted by dangers regardless of perils
✿ (be) regardless of (personal) danger;
✿ be daring regardless of personal danger;
✿ defy personal danger;
✿ dash ahead regardless of one's safety;
✿ contend so energetically as to forget one's life;
✿ (so eager for the safety of others as) to forget about one's own
1. Italy blazed into a desperate insurrection .
2. Eliza made her desperate retreat across the river just in the dusk of twilight .
3. I had supposed him long ago in france, with the rest of the heads of that desperate party .
4. " single - minded to the point of recklessness .
5. He ' d follow the eagle up pluto ' s ass
6. General barclay de tolly risked his life everywhere in front of his troops , i can assure you
7. But just at this moment , the real killer appears and washabi is in danger . .
8. Zebulun and naphtali were a people that jeoparded their lives unto the death in the high places of the field
9. At the age of twenty , upon hearing a celebrity , i world rush forward , hot - blooded , jumping for joy
10. At this moment sir francis and the guide seized phileas fogg , who , in an instant of mad generosity , was about to rush upon the pyre
- TOMING88Lv 76 years ago
Translate from one language into another:-
To dash ahead regardess of one's personal safety;
Risk with force and spirit to do all one can to rescue
Summon up all one's courage and energy to bravery rescue;
eg:-We should learn from him to dash ahead regardless of his personal safety to save lives.
- JcLv 76 years ago
奮不顧身= risk one's neck in danger / risk one's life in danger
She risked her neck/life in danger to save others.
- 6 years ago
1.He risked everything to rescue me.
2. He rescued me regardless of his personal safety.
We should learn from his selfless act of saving lives.Source(s): me