Anonymous

Is chegg.com legit? How much do I have to pay for tutoring?

Favorite Answer

Yes, most colleges offer tutoring services for free. But what if you need tutoring at 1am the night before a major exam? What if your school's tutoring center is in an inconvenient location? What if you wanted to read reviews on your potential tutor and hand-select the best one to meet your needs? These are just a few reasons why on-demand online tutoring is a great alternative to on-campus tutoring. On top of everything Chegg is very reasonably priced (as low as 40 cents a minute), which is a bargain compared to other paid tutoring services. I would suggest booking an hour of Chegg tutoring just to see how you like it!

Try checking with your college tutoring center, or with local schools or tutoring centers like Kaplan. Sign up to be an official tutor. Some pay, some don't. Some colleges also offer a class notes service - if you've taken a course before, you can sit through it again and take notes, which are sold to the students by the school as a "study aid".

• Aya

I don't know, but why on earth would you pay for tutoring? Chances are you can get it for FREE at your school. Ask your adviser or a professor you trust about your school's tutoring services, or look for something like a tutoring center or writing center in your school's directory. Every school I have ever head of offers free or extremely inexpensive tutoring services to their students.

Chegg is pretty legit. They pay for the return shipping you have to have the books back i think a week after the semester is over. Tutoring is free at most colleges.

Chegg Complaints

chegg sucks