will liberals be OK with real attacks on ISIS now that concrete attacks on Christian children has been confirmed?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I suppose the US could ignore the situation it played a huge part in creating and not do anything at all. Then ISIS will take control of the oil fields in Kurdish Iraq. They've already taken control of the Mosul Dam which supplies both water and electricity to other parts of Iraq and have threatened to cut off those supplies if they don't get what they want.

The Kurdish pesh merga has been routed by ISIS and now the matter is urgent.

You do also realise that the USAF is dropping food and medical supplies to those non-Sunnis who are cut of by the fighting, right?

• 5 years ago

The majority of politically active Liberals and Leftist that I know have been calling for such action and it has little to do with the Christian fatalities. ISIS are basically a bunch of psychopaths from the West and the majority hold European and American passports. They take as much joy in killing Muslims as they do those of other faiths.

• 5 years ago

After decades after decades of invasions, coups and interventionist debacles with few positives to show for it, I think most people are wary of them. ISIL could not exist if it weren't for the chaos brought about by the Iraq War. However, it's difficult to be opposed to these strikes, knowing that tens of thousands of defenceless people will perish if nothing is done to curb ISIL.

• 5 years ago

They are children of Zoroastrian parents

not Christians.

I'm fine with us blowing up

any heavy armaments we gave

to just about anyone,

but especially to Iraqis,

who fled and left them for ISIS.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

That is the problem of attacking our own people over politics. Some people think their political party is more important than the country. So no one wants any children to die. No one wants crazy people to run around killing people.

• webcatman
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

But they do in the real world and all you want to talk about is theory

• 5 years ago

Did it escape you that it was a liberal president who ordered those attacks?

And why would the religion of the victims make a difference?

• webcatman
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

It should if you had any respect for Christians being murdered by Muslims

• 5 years ago

Attacks on children is what is bad; that they are christian is ultimately irrelevant.

Unless you want some god to play favorite and spare them on account of their ludicrous belief.

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Obama is launching airstrikes already. What's the point of this question

Source(s): Christian
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Real attacks on imaginary goddess's are still imaginary.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Some of them might.

Others, not so much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.