Lucy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

Is it possible to be physically incapable of giving head?

I'm a virgin and I'm going to have sex soon but I am so terrified that my mouth will be too small to give head! I'm very petite and have a small head, jaw and mouth and I'm worried I won't be able to fit an average-sized or large penis into my mouth (I'm mostly worried about the width than the length). I'm just wondering, is this possible??? Cause it seems every girl is capable of giving head. I'd be devastated if I couldn't!! And also how much are you expected to get in your mouth? Like is just half okay cause I don't see how you could fit the whole thing in?!

Using your tongue and kissing it without actually putting it inside your mouth can work well.

Use your hands to hold his balls and the shaft, put the head inside your mouth, do not expect to deep throat as you see in the movies, most can not do that.

depends how big his willy is 😂 but everyone is capable of giving head, even if you just got the tip of it in it will be okay

i can't do it. i throw up. i have a very sensitive gag reflex.