? asked in SportsWrestling · 6 years ago

Anybody else glad that ADR has been released?

I will probably get flamed on here for this but I am for one.

Favorite Answer

I am very happy that ADR is gone

According to WWE.com and unless it's not part of a storyline this news seems to be correct. Allegedly Del Rio slapped a WWE Employee causing his immediate termination. Before we speculate let's wait to hear both sides of the story. I'm sure Alberto Del Rio has another version and as the days go by, this story should get interesting.

Aside from the other WWE wrestlers who were released for budget cuts, this release could backfire on WWE as Del Rio had remaining credibility despite his recent demotion to the mid-card level. If they can afford him, I could see TNA or Jeff Jarrett's promotion making a bid for the Mexican wrestler unless he goes back his to native country Mexico.

Regardless this should stir some controversy and generate some buzz depending on his decision.

• Amy Flower
      6 years agoReport

If what WWE says is true, and I believe it is, ADR deserved to be fired, I don't think WWE would risk a PR nightmare to fire ADR for no reason.

I am, ADR was very over-rated and has anger issues, it should of happen sooner.

Another one bites the dust --- too many bumpy roads with the network roll-out, it seems.

if he did something worth firing him for, then yeah, it shows that they're serious about stuff.

Not Much.

is it official? where's the sauce?

• robertownsyou
      6 years agoReport

go to wwe.com, it's on the front page. the button says "full story," but it's only a one sentence article.

hopefully they send him across the borders back to mexico where he belongs