promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Eric B
Lv 5
Eric B asked in SportsBasketball · 6 years ago

NBA: Will Timberwolves be better with Wiggins & Bennett?

Fans,

The news is out.

Q 1. Will the TWolves be better than their last season roster with:

the 1 Ricky Rubio (JJ Barea)

the 2 Kevin Martin (Chase Budinger)

the 3 Andrew Wiggins (Corey Brewer)

the 4 Glenn Robinson (Andrew Bennett)

the 5 Nikola Pekovic (Andrew Bennett stretch FC)

Q 2. WHAT can Wiggins bring to Minnesota from the playing style perspective?

source: the news!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Know this, head coach Flip Saunders knows how to coach. He's not a flop when it comes to coaching.

The Wolves have three ultra athletic wings on there team right now, Zach Lavine, Andrew Wiggins, and Shabazz Muhhammed (4 if you count Brewer who is also fairly athletic). Add that with an up and down point guard in Ricky Rubio who struggles to score but definitely know's how to pass and offensively this team is dangerous off the bat from at least a transition perspective.

They also have two good centers, Peckovic the more established and one of the more imposing figures in the league with Gorgui Deing as more of an up and coming Serge Ibaka type player. To end question 1, I'll say they will be a border line playoff team but in-experience will likely be there downfall.

q2: Wiggins will likely be a more defensive piece initially while he gets his legs underneath him offensively. My guess is most of his offensive points will be coming off the fast break and from lobs from Rubio.

• Eric B
      Lv 5
      6 years agoReport

Shabazz! Here I thought that it was an uncommon name yet now we have two Shabazzes, Napier (Miami) and Muhammad. Lmfao

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Q1:

They won't be better but I like this trade for them because it gives them a chance to rebuild their franchise around two players who were 1st overall picks. If they find the right coach Wiggins and Bennett can develop into some great players.

Q2:

He can bring a lot of explosiveness and athleticism to the team. Rubio is one of the best passers in the league and with Wiggins they can develop a very fast paced and quick offense.

• 6 years ago

Well now they only have one below average defender in their starting frontcourt (assuming Dieng is the PF now)so they should be a better defensive team without Love and if Wiggins starts right away. But their offense will take a dive unless Pek turns into the Al Jefferson of the West. I say they win 32 games this year so they will be worse overall.

• MFFL
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

You really think they're better with two unporven young players than with an elite 25/10 guy? That's just foolish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

http://www.topcapshome.com

A 2009 study using these calculations indicated that "the base ensemble" the clothes worn under the parka "had a major effect on jacket ensemble insulation and the predicted comfort temperature" of the wearer.

http://www.topcapshome.com

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

http://www.jerseysaleonline.us

You might want to obviously read each of the specifications and sustain them to prevent any inconvenience after you are servicing your policy.The second issue, it's best to hold very important is definitely the terms and circumstances that govern each policy.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

It's not like they could be much worse. They still likely won't make the playoffs, though.

• 6 years ago

They also added Mo Williams

I think they will be just as good, or slightly better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.