Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

Hulk Hogan 90s vs Triple H(2002-03) vs Shawn Michaels(1996-97) in a triple threat who's ego would get over?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan were completely pricks in the past. Shawn Michaels refused to putting over another talent and complaining a lot in the 1990s. The Undertaker has be the one to forced him to do something. Shawn Michaels was trying to screwed The Rock career big time.

Hulk Hogan refused to putting over Bret Hart around 1994 so, Bret Hart could become the new face of the wrestling business. Hulk Hogan is completely asshole backstage for buried lot of good talent and ruined their career. Hulk Hogan refused to lose to Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels was supposed to win the second match so, He can no to the boss and him. He also refused to let Bret Hart to the stoplight away from him.

Triple H probably said no to lose to Booker T at WrestleMania 19. He cannot let his ego to be side. People said Triple H buried the another talent But, I don't believe that stuff at all.

Hulk Hogan ego is always worse than both them combined big time..

• 5 years ago

Hulk Hogan 90

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Hilarious being as Triple H and HBK both put over plenty of professional wrestlers during those years; Hulk Hogan would refuse to lie down. Just as he did for both Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
  • Triple H would be the only one who woulld show up for work because Hulk Hogan and Sahwn Michaels would both go home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Shawn Michaels has a bigger ego than the 2 of them combined.

Source(s): Fact
  • 3 years ago

Hendrix was the most influential, BB King was the high-quality composer, and Jimmy web page is the exceptional participant. It's a difficult name however i will go along with Hendrix he used to be a beautiful tremendous composer himself, exceptional participant, ingenious, and that i consider normally he's the most good rounded of the 3.

• 5 years ago

Cena's

• 5 years ago

No one has ever had a bigger ego than the Huklkster.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf4LsjwAWho

Youtube thumbnail

the bumping machine will lose the match but damn it will be glorious.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

HULK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.