Guys, is a small bum a turn off?

Could you possibly fancy a girl still even if she had a really small bum because she's naturally skinny? Like say you think she's beautiful and has a lovely figure, would you still think she's fit and fancy her if her bum was really small? It's just that all songs these days seem to mention girls with big bums as the ideal and it makes me incredibly insecure. I'm generally happy with the way I look, just wish my bum was much bigger!

Favorite Answer

Be comfortable with how you look.

Believe me, you don't want to attract guys who will only look at a girl's bum as their deciding factor as to whether or not they like you.

Play up what you do have. But be sure to be the PERSON your guy is attracted to, not a human-sized trophy.

Besides, guys have different tastes and preferences. Ultimately, though, a decent guy won't go after a girl for pretty looks, even if that might be what catches their (or any guys' for that matter) eye first.

For instance, I'm into a girl right now who's funny and shares similar passions, but she's a twig. I'm afraid I'd hurt her if I ever hugged her. To be completely honest, would it be nice if her assets were more "well-definited?" Sure. But this girl is to me perfect the way she is. And that's all that matters.

• Tanner

This is the fifth time in the past two days that you have asked this question. Please stop asking it.

Every guy has different tastes, it's hard to make a universal statement. If she takes care of herself and is confident, guys like that. If you wish your butt was bigger, maybe try doing squats and working your glutes out more to have your butt get bigger. Good luck!

I hate big bums on women.

Can't say that I know, sorry.

Not if you're willing to take a **** in it

The Kim Kardashian butt is blown way out of proportion... in more ways than one.

The butt size is not important. Small,average, big is all fine.