What do you think of dating a guy who likes me but maybe not willing to commit to "love"?

Favorite Answer

like and love are different on the emotional spectrum. dating is for when you like a person. marriage is for when you love a person. and to love someone you need to like them first. and to marry someone you need to date them first.

just date them if you like them.

I guess if you want to date him it's ok...but I sure wouldn't restrict myself to dating just him. It's far better to find someone who loves you. What I definitely would NOT do is have sex with him. There is no way I would be that "giving" with someone who couldn't decide they loved me. Furthermore I would not expose myself to the risk of an STD or of getting pregnant with someone who did not love me A LOT. I give him credit for not lying about it, but you need to take notice of it and act accordingly, don't ignore the fact and treat him as if he is a loving partner. I assure you he is open to dating and hooking up with other women/girls so don't be foolish. I think the BEST decision would be to not date him as you want to be sure you are emotionally available to others and not tied up in any feeling you have for him.

I think he's still playing the field and not on the same page as you, but at least he's being honest and not wasting your time.

Dating without love is pointless. Might as well be friends or friends with benefits that is

• Ali

playa to playa pimp to pimp dump him