Nicole asked in HealthMental Health · 6 years ago

Lonely and bored. What to do?

I have schizophrenia to start, so I am government funded. I see no point in getting rich but a part of my heart is starting to think there is something else out there besides eating dinner staring at a blank wall. In the last 2 years I have went from a 26/28 to a 16. But still that feeling I am missing something is still there. I pray and have a decent relationship with God. Still missing something though. I want to be an Angel healer and get off social security but that is going to take studying. My doctor thinks a job is the answer. I can't seem to figure out what I need though?

• cody
    Favorite Answer

the thing god wants most is love for him and others care and purity. hugs so much. i too have schizo posibly. i have the symptons of disordred type i thin. i only sawi t in my sister text book. so i dont eremember now. talk to me about it. if u want to il try an help u. my email is camaro33125cody@gmail.com

Try to look for something that you interested in. doing your hobby or some sport maybe? I absolutely doing shopping or body care whenever I feel bored or lonely. I'm not schizo possibly but may bipolar possibly (I haven't check it yet) because I change my mood easily. You can contact me if you need someone to talk to. my email is windyerslia@yahoo.co.id

Just look around.

You'll never be bored again.

This is all much to awful to be boring.

Um, what?