Should I kiss him?

(Sorry this will be long)I met this guy Jake on weekend retreat. He is going into college next year and i will be a junior in high school. He made it very clear that he liked me but things were moving too fast and well I kind of friend zoned him..

Since then we only talk a little but I saw him at Starbucks last week with his friend (also my friend) Ben. We were talking a lot and decided that three of us should go to Six Flags together.

At six flags I didn't mind holding hands or anything and to be honest I liked him saying i was adorable. but when he went to kiss me i turned him down because he is going to college in 20 days and I really don't want to start anything serious.

We texted afterwards and he said so many sweet things about me and that he wanted to kiss me because he doesn't know if he will be able to again.

It's still 20 days before he leaves.. should we get together?? I really need advise!

Favorite Answer

If you like him then I think you should develop a clear relationship first. And when you do go in for the kiss try to let him know that you're doing it. You could probably try. You never know what may happen! Good luck.

Answer mine?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140...

• ?6 years agoReport

It shouldn't really be that difficult, to be honest. There's been a married couple that met online. The guy was from Belgium and the woman was from the US. If they can be in that relationship, I don't see why you can't be in this relationship. If you really like the guy then, by all means, go ahead.

Get together! Kiss himmmmmn