Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 6 years ago

Do you think the government is keeping secrets from us?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Antajuan Grady: The 9/11 attacks could have been prevented, but then the Bush/Cheney campaign donors and senior members of the United Jewish Appeal whose purpose was to raise money for israel, Lewis M. Eisenberg (former Republican National Finance Committee in D.C., and Chairman of the NY and NJ Port Authority on 9/11), Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, or Israeli commando Frank Lowy would not have been able to make a $killing$ (pun intended) from the 9/11 attacks. Curious? Six weeks (50 days) before the 9/11 attacks were ALLOWED to occur as a Cheney/Bush-desired "excuse the American people would buy" to illegally invade oil-rich Iraq and gain an oilmen-desired foothold in the oil-rich Middle East, Lowy and Silverstein were able to secure the 99-year leases on the World Trade Center for the LOWEST BID of $3.2 BILLION---a tiny fraction of what these leases were worth, in a deal approved by former Chairman of the Republican National Finance Committee who had donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Bush/Cheney campaigns. The package deal included Twin Towers and two nine-story office buildings adjacent to the WTC. Eight hours after the planes hit the WTC, Silverstein (who owned Tower 7 nearby) had his building "pulled" (knocked down), and was paid by the INDUSTRIAL RISK INSURERS a whopping $871 MILLION---even though Silverstein's original investment was only $386 MILLION, netting Silverstein a $500 MILLION PROFIT. Was this in the government report?

Also not in any government report: The INDUSTRIAL RISK INSURERS Board members included three GW Bush family members---maternal uncle Wirt Walker I, maternal cousin Wirt Walker III, and GW's own brother Marvin Bush. Wonder how many billions the Silverstein/Lowy underbid 50-day-old leases paid?

Another untold element of 9/11: Securacom was the firm contracted by the lawless Bush/Cheney administration to provide "security" for the World Trade Center, for Dulles International Airport from whence two 9/11 planes flew, and for United Airlines (two attack planes were United). On the Board of Securacom (hurriedly changed to Securatec. Inc. after the attacks): Wirt Walker I, Chairman; Wirt Walker III, and brother Marvin.

Another untold secret: The D.C.-situated Riggs Bank was found to have laundered money for two of the 9/11 hijackers through the wife of Bush-family friend Prince Bandar, a trained Saudi army pilot who is also a long-time friend to the bin Laden family in Saudi Arabia (see Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" for more details on this friendship). On the Board of Riggs Bank: Wirt Walker I, Chairman; Wirt Walker III, and Marvin Bush.

Some secrecy has to exist to protect national security, especially now with all the technological advances, the many satellites in orbit, and the animosity generated by the ILLEGAL invasion of a sleeping Iraq in 2003 followed by the outrageous and illegal Cheney/Bush-ordered TORTURE of Muslim detainees, many of whom had committed no crimes. For those who claim they are upset by NSA using what I call "clutter data" from our cell phones or computer communications, everything electronic has always emitted a traceable signal, including your television sets and land line phones. The advantage of having CLUTTER DATA (nothing important or secret but useful if China or Iran happens to hack into our encrypted military secrets---the security teams can cause STATIC or interruptions while they set up counter measures to protect our top-secret information.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mabe
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

A government is made by all people.

A secret kept to yourself is a secret. A secret told to another is a conspiracy. It's said, the biggest cause of a downfall for human beings is the 'not knowing'.

Yes, people do conspire with one another. Yes, people do keep certain things from being told to anyone else. Be it good, or bad, that is the question?! Good isn't bad..bad isnt good, when it comes to secrets, and conspiracies.. that's trying to be smarter than all the rest..rather than just trying to be equally as smart as one another about things, and be successful..imo.

• 6 years ago

Every government in every country in every world keeps secrets from it's people. That's why they have secret services.

Some like the USA have more than one. FBI CIA Homeland security and IRS are all keeping things from you.

Mentioning them will probably flag up this message

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

How do i rate someone for best answer award?

And by the way just to let you no I disagree with Armchair Goddess #1 on the first sentence the rest of the 4 paragraphs i agree with. Their was no way in hell the 9/11 attack could be prevented.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

They have to keep secrets away from us because people on these social medias would give up all the info to the bad guys. Like they do now spreading rumor after rumor with no truth backing them up. Anything to get people agitated.

• 6 years ago

Yes, some of the few that if they ever do reveal it I already know:

1. 9/11 was an inside job (they did it to themselves for $)

2. JFK and RFK were both killed by gov't

3. gov't created AIDS to kill Africans and get resources from Africa

• 6 years ago

Every gov't keeps secrets from its citizens... otherwise they'd get voted out every election cycle.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes, It's called national security.

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

they been keeping secrets since the ratification of the constitution,, I threw my history book away because our history was scripted an a hoax

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

What government for what country??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.