Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

What names did Lois Lerner call Tea Party Folks in those newly presented E Mails that were supposedly lost?

• justa
    Favorite Answer

Wasn't emails they went into her phone messages. And they found, that like millions of others in this country she thinks the TP is nuts. I think she called them crazies. That works for me too.

How many millions have been spent to get Lois? We really should demand our money back its at about ten million for those endless investigations that seem to have ended up with Lerner thinking the TP is nuts.

I thought the Tea Party hated politically correct. Now they are flip flopping like they got hurt feelings. They are too marshmallow in my opinion. They need to take the bull by the horns, toughen up and grow a pair. a

• bil

Lois is the CLASS of the Democrat union, taxpayer FUNDED, union thug...Luckily HER Democrat lawyers told her to "take the 5th"