weird question.. no one wants to "top" me but gladly bottom and idk why?

I'm 17, fit quite good looking, skinny and is admit I sleep around a little, like 4 to 5 times a month with different guys usually

And they never want to top me even when I ask and at one point even almost begged

But they want to bottom even guys known to be a top wants to only bottom for me

They would "eat me", rim or what ever you call it but won't top

I've bottomed before but a year ago and I miss it really...

Is it cause I'm not the stereotypical feminine gay guy?

But the guy and I had a fall out

Favorite Answer

Ik what you mean every gay guy just seems they want to be bottom, but no one wants to be top! It's nothing to do with you, you just have to find a guy who seems a lil' bigger than you, so it makes sense for him to top you. Normally the steroetypical bottoms are skinny and small, so it's nothing to do with you since you're skinny. But if you aren't feminine and more masculine then it makes sense for you to top :/ Since the feminine ones are bottom.

• ?

Compared to my boyfriend I'm a twig, but still I'm versatile and I top as well as bottom - but I tend to be on the bottom a little bit more often simply because that's what what ends up happening. I like one as much as the other, and there are lots of guys who are the same way.

There are more bottoms than tops. What I don't like is how desperate bottoms are.