Becoming pregnant from a shower?

like so im not sure but could i get pregnant from showering? my boyfriend took a shower at my home a hour ago and now i wanna take a shower to but im unaure that i might contract a pregnancy?

also do you think he gonna leave me if i contract a pregnancy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL? I don't think you can get pregnant from a SHOWER unless you both did the frickle frackle in a bathtub and his bodily fluids entered the water, furthermore entering you (shared fluids). Still I think the chances of you getting pregnant through a shower/bathtub is 1 in a 10000000 because you solidify your chances of getting pregnant through actual penetration.

• 4 years ago

OMG!!! you gotta wait 24 hours. or else yes you can and worse if you get pregnant from a shower your baby can come out being retarted just like you

• 3 years ago

You should get back to school you can't get pregnant from water unless you had sex with your boyfriend in the shower

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

We can`t tell you lf he going leave you because we is not dating him but No you can`t get pregnant after him taking a shower but many women get pregnant from sex shower

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

there is no way you can get pregnant from taking a shower after your boyfriend.

if you took a shower together, maybe.

• 4 years ago

TOTALLY.

Actually No. Don't worry hon.

• Alicia
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

No honey, there's NO way in hell that you could get pregnant that way.

• 5 years ago

No hope

I suggest get some sex education

• 5 years ago

yes

• 4 years ago

What the actual **** is wrong with you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.