Becoming pregnant from a shower?

like so im not sure but could i get pregnant from showering? my boyfriend took a shower at my home a hour ago and now i wanna take a shower to but im unaure that i might contract a pregnancy?

also do you think he gonna leave me if i contract a pregnancy?

Favorite Answer

LOL? I don't think you can get pregnant from a SHOWER unless you both did the frickle frackle in a bathtub and his bodily fluids entered the water, furthermore entering you (shared fluids). Still I think the chances of you getting pregnant through a shower/bathtub is 1 in a 10000000 because you solidify your chances of getting pregnant through actual penetration.

OMG!!! you gotta wait 24 hours. or else yes you can and worse if you get pregnant from a shower your baby can come out being retarted just like you

You should get back to school you can't get pregnant from water unless you had sex with your boyfriend in the shower

We can`t tell you lf he going leave you because we is not dating him but No you can`t get pregnant after him taking a shower but many women get pregnant from sex shower

there is no way you can get pregnant from taking a shower after your boyfriend.

if you took a shower together, maybe.

TOTALLY.

Actually No. Don't worry hon.

• Alicia

No honey, there's NO way in hell that you could get pregnant that way.

No hope

I suggest get some sex education

yes

What the actual **** is wrong with you