1.The bad weather has lasted_____a month.
2.The sky was polluted_____the dirty smoke
3._____he didn't have any experience,he can do it well
4._____last,we see the green mountain after a long trip on the sea
5.We_____sailed on the sea_____two hours.When can we get to the island?
1.We drink a lot of water every day.(加入have to改寫)
2.Put the fish in the water.(改成否定句)
3.He is swimming "in the river".(依畫線處造原問句) "底線位置"
- 6 years agoFavorite Answer
1. I feel the worst with the subject Chinese(或是用Mandarin).
2. Don't talk while eating.
3. The red roof and the green mountain have painted an amazing scene.
4. They are picking up trash on the beach.
5. I see that there are many people flying kites on the beach.
6. The weather here during winters is very humid and rainy.
7. During Christmas, they gave each other Christmas presents.
8. Of course, these things are very heavy.
9. Aren't you hungry? Let's go get dinner right now.
10. On Thanksgiving, people say thank you to parents, teachers and friends.
11. This can is filled with money.
12. You should prepare some changes when you are taking a bus.
13. When I dive to about 10 meters below the water, I see lots of colorful fish.
14. He caught a 1m long fish last Sunday.
15. Language changes over time.
16. What is the difference between American and British English?
3. Even though
1. We have to drink a lot of water every day.
2. Don't put the fish in the water.
3. Is he swimming in the river? 或是 Where is he swimming?Source(s): Myself
- 6 years ago
1.I'm worst at Chinese subject.
2.Do not talking while eating.
3.The red roof and green mountain become a beautiful painting.
4.They are picking garbage on the beach.
5.I see a lot of people flying kites at the beach.
6.It's usually rainy and humid here in winter.
7.On Christmas,they gave gifts to each other.
8.Of course,These are very heavy.
9.Aren't you hungry?Let's have dinner now!
10.People say "Thank you"to their parents,teachers,and friends on Thanksgiving.
11.This can is filled of coins.
12.You should prepare some change when you take a bus.
13.When i dove in water about ten meters deep,I saw a lot of colorful fish.
14.Last Sunday,He caught a fish which is one meter in long.
15.Language will change as time goes by.
16.What's the differences between American English and British English.
1.We have to drink a lot of water every day.
2.Don't put the fish in the water.
3.Where is he swimming?Source(s): 自己
- Anonymous6 years ago
1.The bad weather has lasted_for_ a month.