Do you still picture muslims as terrorists?

Thousands of innocent muslim people are dying in gaza by Zionist and the world is silent. Few (few as compared to the muslims killed in gaza and all around the world) dies in 9/11 attack and the american government blamed it to muslims and stamped muslims as terrorists. Why does the world not see Israelis who are killing 100+ Innocent Palestinians everyday in which majority of them are children. They're destroying their mosques, their houses, and everything but the world is still silent? Why? They bombed gaza on the day of Eid. Imagine if muslims bombarded Christians on Christmas Day, we wouldn't hear the end of it for centuries. Gaza gets bombed on Eid and its nothing? Is a muslim's life not as precious as the life of others? Are muslims not human? Why is the world silent? Why is american media not showing whats happening in gaza right now? If only one american dies the world goes crazy. There are thousands of muslims dying and the world remains silent? America has put no sanctions on Israel. They are enjoying the show. And at the end of the day muslims are the one who is terrorists. Wow!

So, to the all non muslims out there my question to you is, do you still consider muslims terrorists? And what is your opinion about the silence of american media and our politicians who are helping Israel with the weapons?

Thanks in advance!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sworn affidavits on Israel’s use of Palestinian civilians as human shields

Sworn affidavits revealing Israel’s use of Palestinian detainees as human shields throughout the incursions launched east of the Gaza Strip have been released by ex-prisoners at a time when the Israeli occupation has been pointing the finger at Hamas.

At a time when the Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has been accusing Hamas of using Palestinians as human shields, Palestinian youngster Bakroun Al Najjar, 19, confirmed that the Israeli occupation forces rounded him up from his home in Khuzaa before summoning him to sit on the front facade of an invading tank.

“A state of unbearable panic overwhelmed me as I took notice of the heavy gunshots and shells that rocked the invaded area. Each and every mortar signaled an impending death for me.”

The eye-witness confirmed that he has neither been the first nor the last to be used by the Israeli invading troops as a human shield throughout the round of incursions. He said the Israeli army lost its temper with every further doze of horror inculcated in them by the Palestinian resistance.

Said Abu Rida’s statement was not better off as the latter was beaten up by the occupation soldiers and used as a shield all along a round of Israeli assaults launched on Palestinian homes.

“The moment was extremely terrifying. The soldiers put me in the front seat while they have been hiding inside of the tank.”

Old policy renewed

Such an Israeli crime has not been the only one of its kind as similar cases had been detected during former Israeli campaigns in the West Bank and Gaza, the most notorious of which were documented in the 2008 and 2009 Israeli offensives, when innocent Palestinian civilians were used as protective coverings.

The most shocking case occurred as the Israeli occupation forced a Palestinian child to search civilian homes in Tel al-Hawa, southwest of Gaza, and ordered him to examine mysteriously bomb-planted materials, human rights activists documented.

Flagrant infringements

Human rights activist Yasser Abu al-Ghafour said the use of civilians as human shields is the most blatant violation of the decrees of international humanitarian laws, which do categorically sanction any such jeopardy against civilians’ lives.

Article 28 of the Fourth Geneva Convention strictly prohibits the use of any person as “bulletproof vests” and rules for the compulsory neutralization of civilians in any armed offensive.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/default.aspx?xy...

Attachment image
  • Alok T
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Most Muslims are terrorists and the sad fact is that people are still sleeping unaware of this danger. It is America and Israel who can handle them effectively. Let the terrorist suffer long attrition in the hands of Israel. As far as I am concerned Islam is a serious threat and when someone can handle it don't interfere in it.

• Aaron
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I don't think all Muslims are terrorists. Some Muslims hate Americans and kill people and some Muslims don't hate America and are nice. There are bad people and good people in every religion and race.

• 6 years ago

No. I just recently came back from Tunisia and asked quite a few muslims how they felt on the subject and they hate what we hear in the media. From past event everyone assumes that a muslim is a terrorist when in fact what has happened in the past isn't from muslim attacks but from islam extremest.

Whatsd happening in the muslim countries right now in the world is wrong and i hope i could do something about it but unfortunately this has to be left to the government. It's disgusting :(.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

yes most muslims are terrorists. a muslims life is not precious to a muslim so why should it be precious to anyone else. I have heard of no other religion that uses their children as bombs. no other religion that uses their children as protection of their weapons. no other religion that totally subjugates their women. I support Israel 110%. the hamas started the fight then cry when they get hit back. over 90 % of all war in the world today is caused by muslims. the fact that the media is silnt about the evil done by the muslims is truly a horrible thing

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

No.. Even blind and deaf people will said that too.. A lot of people in world just dont care about what happened.. Perhaps if the same thing happened in their country they will realize..

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I see all of them as terrorists and sand monkeys. They all have a violent nature. They bully and kill people, throw riots and blow up hospitals.

As for Israel I say give them weapons and let the monkeys kill each other.

Source(s): My mother liked to f**k Muslims and they are violent. My friend went to one of their countries and was killed for honestly winning a card game.
  • 6 years ago

Your question: "Do you still picture muslims as terrorists?"

The analog to your question, a classic: When did you stop beating your wife?

Before you were born there has been history. The way things are in the world today are not due to what people think of Islam. The way things are in the world today is due to the stream of history, which you choose to ignore, favoring guilt-mongering propaganda of your design or more likely copied from your ingroup resource.

I do not share that cognitive schema with you.

This conflict did not start because Israel decided to beat up some Palestinians. There are certain evident trends in mass human behavior over, say, the last 5000 years. The ongoing conflict in Israel and Palestine is more of the same. As the saying goes, the rest is history. If you would like to improve your knowledge of the latter such that you could answer your question with some realistic degree of confidence, try this:

See PBS video "The Fifty Years War: Isreal and the Arabs" from 1999.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab%E2%80%93Isr...

The war is now the sixty-six years war (1948 to 2014).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnSY-lvCJM

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtLorIXCcz4

Youtube thumbnail

Be sure to say hello to your comrades at CAIR:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_American%E...

Other views:

http://www.investigativeproject.org/3577/cair-offi...

Educate yourself. You will be pleased with the results:

• Where we live: “Geosystems: An Introduction to Physical Geography” Christopherson, Robert. (Prentice Hall)

• Where we came from: “Introduction to Physical Anthropology” Jurmain, Kilgore, Trevathan, Ciochon. (Cengage Learning)

• What we have been doing: “History of the World” Roberts, J.M.; Westad, O.A. (Oxford University Press: 2013) and “A History of the Arab Peoples” (of Islam) Hourani, Albert. (Harvard University Press: 2002)

The mind of Islam:

• Quran:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

• Quran:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

• Quran:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

• Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."

• Quran:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

• Quran:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

• Quran:9:14 "Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them."

• Quran:9:123 "Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."

• Mark F
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Loaded question.

I never did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.