How can you check internet history with a comcast router?

I wanted to know how to see what websites have been viewed on Google Chrome's Incognito browser. I have a Comcast router and I've seen online that you need to look at something called DNS but I'm really not seeing anything like that. I've looked at the comcast router manual and see logs and stuff but none of the stuff in there shows website history. If you could help me that would be amazing! But please give me step by step instructions because I'm not getting it with just general info. Thanks!

Comcast Check Internet

Most routers do not have the memory storage to log everything. Typically they will log boot messages along with network issues or wireless associations if they have wireless. And a firewall log would log what the firewall blocked (not what it let through). Due to limited memory they are usually rolling logs where old data falls off as the space is need for recent data.

But feel free to look around the web interface of your unknown router and its docs to see if you find anything else.

If it doesn't tell you in the manuel try this

Login to the routers homepage look for advance settings and look for lags then go to WLAN logs it should all be there

• kala j6 years agoReport

Thanks Sir Thomas! I did look under LAN but all that it pulls up is LAN Ethernet and nothing about WLAN logs. Is there somewhere else I can look?