Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who are a few players before your time that you really wish you could of seen play in their prime?

Top five if you want a specific number?

BQ: The Asian Football authority decided to address to their big match fixing problem by handing out a pamphlet to all their leagues about why its immoral and bad? What do you think on that amazing answer?

MQ: How do you think the human race will be ended? WMD? Aliens? End of Earth?

NQ: What are your thoughts on pollution and global warming? Is it a bunch of bullocks?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As a long time fan of German football i would love to have seen the likes of Gerd Muller, Franz Beckenbauer, Uwe Seeler, Jurgen Klinsmann, Lothar Matthaus, Rummenigge. More than 5 but there you go.

BQ: Ha, not going to be very successful in poor Asian countries in which the people involved want to make as much money as possible due to poor economic situations.

MQ: Evolution is ongoing and in time Humans will become a different species altogether, and with recent advances to Robotics and health treatments it looks likely than in the not to distant future most people will have at least some artificial parts, is somebody with robotic organs really fully human? secondly even an event like a WMD war wouldn't necessarily kill all Humans, people are very adaptable and that's the strength of humanity it's thrived in deserts and artic conditions. Alien is very, very, very, very, very unlikely, any race that has built up the technology to travel around the cosmos and reach Earth would have long since evolved beyond the need for the Natural resources of Earth, and they'd be so far advanced that they might not even want to communicate with humans because we'd have nothing to teach them, the same reasons humans aren't really trying to communicate with goldfish, what do we have to learn from them? what would a technologically advanced race of aliens have to learn from people? what;s the incentive to even stop by and say hi if they don't need resources? as well as the fact any civilization is likely to be extremely far away and might not even be a carbon based life form so even if it did visit we might not even recognize them.

NQ: It's a scientifically proven fact. But big companies don't want to have to take hits on their profits due to climate change restrictions, if history teaches us anything it's that humans are extremely short sighted.

• 7 years ago

Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, di Stefano, Eusebio.

BQ: i'm pretty sure match fixing will still occur and FIFA won't care.

MQ: to be honest i'm pretty sure the all world Governments aren't stupid or ignorant enough to send WMD towards other countries (who in turn would do the same) without the consent of the people. no one wants to die, keep the people out of the problems world leaders have with each other, we shouldn't have to suffer for their stupidity and stubbornness. so i think the sun blowing up into a supernova, but the human race (and animals) by that time may well have spaceships and stuff, ergo we may live on.

NQ: pollution is a big problem which may lead to global warming, this stuff has to be addressed and fixed. is it a load of "bullocks" maybe it's exaggerated but over time of ignoring the problem it will get worse

• Reggie
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

1. Pelè, 2. Valentino Mazzola, 3. Gigi Riva, 4. Garrincha, 5. Johan Cruyff

BQ: Nice try

MQ: ...No Aliens (that is bullshit!) Eventually destroyed as a result of a meteorite or swallowed by a black hole or something.

NQ: It's an important matter and people should be educated to respect the earth.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Bobby Charlton, Denis Law, Pele, Garrincha, basically every United and Brazil player from 1950 to 1970.

BQ: Yeah.

MQ: Be destroyed as a result of something.

NQ: Obviously true but people oversell the effects.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Pele , Eusebio , Fadil Vokrri , Higuita and Cruyff

BQ: That's definitely very cute ..

MQ: Nuclear war or an accident with nuclear bombs

NQ: We had snow in April , but there was a snow age and than a dramatical climate change , people worked it out. All this water raising and huricans and cunamis are things people can work on and find a way to protest themselves from it.We don't adjust to the nature , we adjust the nature to us , we're humans , we're capable of building and destroying. I just hope we don't lose Holland or Denmark :P

• 7 years ago

Cantona, Mendieta, Hierro, Le Tissier, Toldo and many others.

The hubble telescope shows us how lonely we are on our side of the galaxy, unless there's something on the nearest galaxy Andromeda we're alone and will be till the sun turns into a red giant and ends all life on earth.

Just in case you didn't know, the Andromeda galaxy will one day merge with the milky way, in 4 billion years.

Global warming i couldn't give two shlts, we're probably one of the last generations to drive a petrol car till the end of our life. humans are the real problem on this earth, we're depleting the earth of its resources and causing damage to the land for our own benefit.

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Cantona, Maradona, Platini, Beckanbuer, Gerd Muller

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Redondo

• 7 years ago

Cruyff, zico, garrincha, guardiola, laudrup.

• 7 years ago

NONE, i don't look back cuz i'm a SHARK and they don't have necks they look FORWARD and that's IT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.