Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

why did Jason Lewis quit on live audience today?

Conservative Libertarian talk radio host, quits on live audience and walks of the building today @ 6:30, and says "Jason Leaves the building".

Why do you think?

Jason Lewis feeds the beast every single day because he doesn't ask important questions. Why did three steel-frame buildings completely disintegrate in less than one minute due to burning jet fuel? He believes this is what happened. His retarded patriotism compromises his ability to think objectively.

Jason is showing us the way. It is time for all of us to say "We are mad as hell and we aren't not going to take it anymore!" I listen to all the conservative broadcasters and Jason is the only one who broadcasts from his beliefs. Like most of the others that are news and entertainment, Jason is the voice of the TEA PARTY type conservative's. God Bless you Jason and "Thanks for the memories!" Hope to see you on a Golf Corse in MSP area.

I can't believe it. I've been listening for years. I respect his choice but man am I gonna miss him. Sean hannity sucks rush is overrated. Glenn beck is the only decent commentator out there.

Go galt!

Was listening, he gave a great monologue at the end.

"This is not freedom, this is tyranny. We, I, you, face a choice, to fund the beast, or to starve the beast, to host the parasite, or walk away, to feed the system, or to boycott the system, I have now chose the latter, they can now feed off one another. Ladies and gentlemen, I QUIT." Jason Lewis

I was listening....The man is sick to death of what this Country has become. The government can't take what people don't make.

BECAUSE HE SAW FAT ELVIS.

Who?

Found the actual audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldswWSU21-U

Youtube thumbnail

&list=UUKv2rYs2VxG1fOr8JIY1wfw

small business added 84,000 jobs last month