promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What do white people eat on Thanksgiving?

I'm not racist...hell I am somewhat white because my great grandfather was a white man, I just come from a black family and we had macaroni, greens, turkey, and stuff on thanksgiving...also I'm from New Orleans so we had gumbo and shrimp jambalaya and stuff but I just was wondering what do white people eat on thanksgiving? I'm not racist just wondering.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a black guy from Baton Rouge with tons of white friends. We all eat the same thing. Cornbread, collard greens, étouffée, red beans, jambalaya, turkey, chicken, pork, everything fried. The only difference that I see is that they don't typically eat things like chitlins, pig feet, or hog maw (I don't eat that either).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Depends on their ethnicity -- and white people do belong to a variety of ethnicities.

For example, while Italian-Americans usually eat the turkey and stuffing and a variety of vegetables, their Thanksgivings often also include various pasta dishes.

So, no different from yours, really, just a few additions that make a nod to specific ancestries.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

hello :) Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, boiled carrots and Brussels sprouts, cranberry sauce on the side, rolls, apple cider for drinks and pumpkin pie for desert. Also before dinner my family eats cheese and crackers and fruit on a fancy lil platter haha. and at the table we have these Christmas crackers with paper hats in them....you probably know what they are but if you dont, they are tubes you pull apart and they get really smoking and there is little knick knacks inside its great :)

have a great day :)))

Source(s): btw im Canadian but still white
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Same stuff, minus the "macaroni and cheese", though I'm sure white Southerners eat it on holidays.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tom
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

The hopes and dreams of native Americans

• Joe
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

We eat turkey, stuffing, cranberry and pie you racist pig

• 6 years ago

They eat black people.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Anything.

• Cbk
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Same thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.