Where can I buy Misoprostol?

Well first, I have no symptoms of conceiving or implantation. But this morning I had a tampon in and took it our from discharge, but anyways, I saw a very little smallest amount of pinkish discharge. I haven't had cramps or any stomach pain and I am on birth control and I take it regularly. I visited my... show more Well first, I have no symptoms of conceiving or implantation. But this morning I had a tampon in and took it our from discharge, but anyways, I saw a very little smallest amount of pinkish discharge. I haven't had cramps or any stomach pain and I am on birth control and I take it regularly. I visited my boyfriend and we had intercourse at least 12 times in 2 days. Leaving me, when I arrived home, raw and i had a UTI, which i still have. I saw him Friday night, Saturday, and a little Sunday and had to leave.I'm wondering:
1. Is any type of Misoprostol or cytotec or any medicines that aid in abortion available over the counter or at a drug store or Walmart but not needing a RX?
2. Should I take a birth control test? If yes, I'd like to find out sooner so how do the ovulation tests work?
3. Is it possibly just my uti or is it pink discharge? What are my chances of being pregnant on birth control for 4 months and missing on 2 pills?

Yes. I know the consequences of this. And I know the symptoms but I don't have any. I physically and mentally don't "feel" pregnant. So please, and thank you for your help.