I initially co- signed for a car with my sister the title owner. The car is in repossession status is it worth keeping?

17 late or no payments on my credit. The car at most in good condition is worth about 3000 dollars. I owe currently 7500. The car is currently not working at all and is sitting at the dealership needs new tires two new windows and just to see if it will start is going to be 600.00. The bank will not take any of the... show more 17 late or no payments on my credit. The car at most in good condition is worth about 3000 dollars. I owe currently 7500. The car is currently not working at all and is sitting at the dealership needs new tires two new windows and just to see if it will start is going to be 600.00. The bank will not take any of the delinquent marks off my credit if i pay it off.So to me I have no incentive because i do not need nor want the car. The title is not in my name I tried to get insurance on the car to refinance and start paying it off, but I cannot without the title owners approval. The title owner does not talk to me and I cannot reach her at all. I am stuck. I do not want a repossession on my credit , but at this point is it even a difference with the 17 derogatory marks? Is it even worth it to pay for it all in the end.