Is there a rule against writing graphic books?Especially if you're a "child"?

So,I'm 15.But I'm writing a graphic,highly sexualized book,and I was just wondering,is there some sort of rule against people publishing highly sexualized books,especially if you're a child in the eyes of society?I'm asking this because I was watching the news one time,and I think they were talking... show more So,I'm 15.But I'm writing a graphic,highly sexualized book,and I was just wondering,is there some sort of rule against people publishing highly sexualized books,especially if you're a child in the eyes of society?I'm asking this because I was watching the news one time,and I think they were talking about making changes to Fifty Shades of Grey because it was so sexual and graphic.Will I be denied when I try to get my book published if I'm writing a really sexual book that's (in the eyes of society) for adults when I'm not an adult myself?