Is Russia getting rid of its corruption?

I don't want a pro-American answer that says "No, russia sucks lolol",

just a true, honest answer from someone who has lived in Russia or a

Russian citizen.

• Flower
    Favorite Answer

No more government or politician corruption than the U.S. Probably less. I would say the U.S. political system is rife with corruption especially lobbyists but in the U.S. it is legal. In other countries it is not legal.

And why are you singling out Russia. America's new best buddy, the Ukraine, is full of gangsters and oligarchs who take U.S.D. and stuff their pockets. They owe Russia $4 billion and did not pay a penny from the $18 million they got from Obama. The whole cabinet in Ukraine are crooked, thieves, and Nazis.

• John5 years agoReport

Yes, that is quite true with the U.S. getting more corrupt, and Ukraine...

But the main point was are they GETTING RID of it?

No. Russia pretends that tries to get rid of corruption.

• Kojak

Every nation has corruption....every nation tries....to some degree to remove corruption....

I doubt any nation can or will eliminate corruption.....the real question is can corruption be reduced to a level they can tolerate.... corruption produces wealth....wealth produces power....power corrupts....

I doubt Russia or America will get rid of corruption../. but we can always continue to try

If anything, Russia is becoming more corrupt as Putin and his allies become entrenched.

Source(s): Burnoatus

In America, you get rid of corruption

In Russia, corruption get rid of you!