What some of Avril Lavigne's best songs?

So i just started listening to Avril Lavigne recently, and i really like her songs "I love you" and "Hello Kitty" (plz dont judge). I want to know some suggestions for her best songs, or whichever is your favorite by her. BQ #1: Also is it too late to become a little black star? I know avril... show more So i just started listening to Avril Lavigne recently, and i really like her songs "I love you" and "Hello Kitty" (plz dont judge). I want to know some suggestions for her best songs, or whichever is your favorite by her.

BQ #1: Also is it too late to become a little black star? I know avril has been around awhile......

BQ #2 And being a guy, am i gonna looked upon as stupid for liking Avril Lavigne's music, im straight, i just like her style alot.

Thanks to everyone who answers.
Update: If you are gonna give a stupid answer, leave it off. Or if you arent gonna answer the question, or you gonna be judgmental towards me. Thank you comfort for giving me an actually answer to my question