If I pre-order Warlords of Draenor, having never played the game, do I need to buy the current version as well?

Forgot details, sorry.

If I Purchase Warlords of Draenor via Pre-order, do I have to buy the original WoW + Mists of Pandaria too?

Also, If I Do end up playing this, What is the best solo class, and what is your personal favorite class for fun?

From What I can tell via Youtube, it looks like Blood DK or Paladin would be best for solo, but I have honestly no idea x.x

Thank you for your input! =).

Favorite Answer

You will need to purchase the game and the expansions Wrath of the Lich King. Cataclysm. And Mists of Pandaria.

The best solo class right now depends on how good you are. If you want something simple play a hunter and if you want something harder that is better at soloing things play a monk.

My favorite class is Paladin. I play all 3 specs at a high level and it is a lot of fun.

Source(s): I have every class at level 90 and have full cleared all heroic content in the game.
  • ?

You need to have the original wow, burning crusade, wrath of the lich king, cataclysm, and mists of pandaria.

I might be wrong but I think I read somewhere that if you buy wow online from blizzard, you also get the expansions or maybe you also get to play the expansions in the demo version.

Anyway, look into it if you want to possibly save money.