Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 years ago

Which novel is better the Bible, the Qu'ran, or the Book of Mormon?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • glcang
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Best Answer

I love historical fiction, but the B of M is bad fantasy.

• 5 years ago

Bible is not a novel. It is not imaginative stories written down. The Bible is based on what actually happened in the past and people wrote down the events. It is much like you saying that the newspaper is a novel when it's full of news and happenings around you in real life. The Bible is based on facts. There are geological evidences that support the genesis flood, there are archaeological evidences that support bible events, there are testimonies outside of the bible written by others at the time that support bible events, and so much more. The Bible is actually very strong in its own defense in comparison to the Qu'ran and Mormon. So I would say the Bible in its own right is the best of the three. It's pretty accurate and it's not a novel but the inspired word of God. God is holy and He doesn't make things up because God is truth and His word, the Bible is truth.

• 5 years ago

Of the three only the Book of Mormon was written as a novel. It was rejected by every publisher it was submitted to. Then with a few small edits, And a great con game it became the basis for a religious enterprise designed to fleece the flock and provide all the sex a man could hope for.

Source(s): History (History can be very enlightening)
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

First of all the bible is loosely translated from Ancient Hebrew. Much of it is not totally accurate. Then there are the different versions where one version of the bible will leave out something and another will add something. Its ridiculous that people get in such heated debates over a book that is contridictory, half *** accurate and evolving in front of our very eyes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

well, ??? i like the doctrine and covenants better than the book of mormon. the D&C is without error, while the BoM is the most correct book on earth and a person will get closer to God by abiding by its precepts than any other book. Church history ch.4

• 5 years ago

I don't think anyone in here have read all of them, so you're not gonna get any straight answers. For me i'm sure that it's the Quran Because when i read it (especially in arabic) its really amazing, i can't even describe the feeling.

• jm
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

"We have sent down the Book to you making all things clear and as guidance and mercy and good news for the believer "(Quran 16: 89).

It's guidance for the humans and way of life and you call it novel!

• 5 years ago

The Holy Bible is {not} a novel, it is a history book and a guide to your salvation, the authority of the christian faith and a formula to eternal life.

• l
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Bible is by far the most violent and action-packed. You have to skip a lot of boring stuff, but when you get to Joshua for example, you get an idea of how immoral and evil the main character ("god") is.

• Niks5 years agoReport

That's nonsense, as you know that there are plenty of other books and movies that are also violent and action-packed. You really have no idea who God is or anything of His character. In fact, all the boring stuff just goes to show that you know nothing nor are you a christian.

• 5 years ago

not 4 me 2 judges

God bless us

in

JEsus name

amen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.