Need some advice about moving from the UK to Sweden (skane)?

i am 19 and have always loved Sweden, i would like to move to Sweden skane, angelholm and have spent years trying to work out how, in January i will finish my NVQ 3 and be a "IT professional" hoping that will help, i have my Girlfriend and friends out there, but any advice or hearing how other people managed it would be great!

Learn to spell Swedish words properly. That would be Ängelholm in Skåne. There's three extra letters, å, ä, ö at the end of the alphabet.

Start learning a few phrases (Hello, How are you, I'm fine, Thank You). There is no word for "please".

I moved to Sweden from UK, lived there nearly twenty years. I made sure I got a job before I moved. There's lots to like about Sweden, and I strongly suggest you made the effort to learn Swedish well enough so they don't swap back into English after three sentences of your Swedish (a very common experience among people I knew, we all had to do an intensive course before they would speak Swedish to us).

I still miss the food, and the Christmas songs, and the wonderful summer.