Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 6 years ago

James Allen coupon code?

Where can I find a James Allen coupon code that works? I want to buy a diamond engagement ring that costs $1,500 but it's a little more than I have to spend. My goal is to place the order as soon as possible so I can propose to my girlfriend next week. Does anyone know where I can find a James Allen coupon code that will let me save a couple hundred dollars? The ones I have found so far aren't working and I do not want to spend more than my budget which is $1,250.

Also, do you think my budget is too low? I see some ring settings that cost more than my entire budget but I don't want to spend all of my savings or go into debt right before getting engaged. My girl is awesome so I think she will appreciate a modestly priced engagement ring.

Favorite Answer

It's easy to save $100 off your purchase if you know a trick or two. For the specifics, go to http://www.reviews.diamonds/james-allen-secrets/. Just last week, I bought $2,000 diamond earrings for my wife and saved around $130 with my discount. The discount is based on the amount you spend but I think you should be good if it's over $1,000 being spent.

As it relates to your budget, you are going to be able to get a very decent engagement ring for $1,250. This is especially true since you are being smart and buying from an online jeweler. If you were buying at a mall store then you wouldn't get anywhere near as much as you will get at James Allen. Plus, if you get a good quality diamond then it will sparkle more and look much better than a lesser quality stone. I suggest getting a 1/2 carat stone with an ideal cut and an SI2 clarity. Color is probably the least important factor so if you need to sacrifice then the color rating is where you want to do it.

• girman

James Allen Coupon

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

James Allen coupon code?

Where can I find a James Allen coupon code that works? I want to buy a diamond engagement ring that costs $1,500 but it's a little more than I have to spend. My goal is to place the order as soon as possible so I can propose to my girlfriend next week. Does anyone know where I can find a James...

Source(s): james allen coupon code: https://tr.im/EsrW9

Please don't take this the wrong way but that budget seems awfully small for an engagement ring. Some settings without the center diamond cost more than that. If you must stay within that budget then I suggest getting a 14 carat gold setting that does not have any side stones. Using this criteria, you should be able to get a ring setting for around $200 - $400. Then, you will have around $1,000 to use for the center stone.

Now, the center stone you choose is going to be extremely important. A half-carat diamond is about what you will be able to get with your remaining budget. I'm not sure what shape diamond you are looking for but I strongly suggest considering a round stone. These stones sparkle more than other diamond shapes like princess, marquise, emerald, asscher, or oval cut. Finally, make sure that you get a diamond that is rated at least excellent for its cut. In a perfect world, you would be able to get an ideal cut. That is because excellent and ideal cut stones will sparkle significantly more than diamonds with a lower rated cut.

Try retailmenot.com