Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

求中文解釋 請務必通順 20點 ((謝絕google直翻

英文文章不是很懂意思

求中文解釋

麻煩請翻通順一點

謝謝

There's a well-known political campaign slogan going around that where there's a fantastic dream there ensues a fond hope without fail. In accordance with it, I must have a strong conviction of mine added here to highlight my point of this topic. Undoubtedly, to live without dreams is to cease live, for a dream is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. Now that's go back to the topic in question--- what on earth is my dream, and how am I to realize it after all?

As everybody knows that there has been a long-standing feud between the blue and the green blocs at home. To add fuel to the flames, China issue, like either a phantom ship or thorn in our side(=flesh), is vexing us economically and diplomatically, which is also rendering Taiwan stuck in the mire. Being on the horns of a dilemma, how I wish I were a white dove, a symbol and messenger of peace, to break the current stand-off. Through my holding out an olive branch to the both sides and under my tactful and tactic meditation, I sincerely hope my preliminary fond dream of ethnic harmony at home as well as cross-strait peaceful reunification will turn out an ultimate success.

O Lord, in you I put all my trust that all my above-mentioned dreams may come true the sooner the better.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有一個眾所週知的政治競選口號走來走去那,於此有在一定下跟著發生一個喜歡的希望的那裡的一個奇妙的夢。 符合它,我一定要有我的強烈定罪在這裡增加強調我的這一個主題的觀點。 毫無疑問地,在沒有夢下住將現場停止,為一個夢用在靈魂中棲息的羽毛是事物。既然有回去被爭論的主題---什麼在地球上是我的夢,而且我好嗎畢竟了解它?

因為每個人都知道,家已經有藍色和綠色的集團之間的持久的不和。 把燃料加入

Source(s): 譯言堂