Ideas for 19th birthday party?

I'll be 19 in August and I'm looking for party ideas! I don't drink or smoke. What did you do for your 19th birthday? Any cool ideas? Thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

Pool party, if one's available? Roller skating, picnic, group presentation about something (most of) you like, for example, cheese tasting, chocolate tasting, cupcake decorating. Go to one of those pottery places to paint and fire your own mugs or some similar shared crafty kind of thing.

Movie night and ask everyone to come dressed as their favorite movie character, have everyone guess who's who, and have small silly prizes.

Make it a "retro" night and gather a lot of the board games you used to play as a kid, find candies and things that were your favorites when you were little.

If you have a big back yard, how about a campfire with wood stick roasted hot dogs and, of course, s'mores?

• 5 years ago

for my 19th birthday I didn't do nothing special. I went to the movies with my closest friends, but before that they came to my house and surprise me with a cake a present <3

so you should go out with your friends, or have a small party at home

• 5 years ago

B-B-Q party with family and friends.. or eat out at your fave Resto with friends and have your parents pay the bill. :)

• 5 years ago

probably hang with yo family and close friends at a pub or grill and talk about good oll times then take a road trip to some where about 25 miles from where you live with a close friend . go outside the country

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

first you should to make a timetable for party like first you enjoy with your family than go for a outside with frnds have fun and u should to try snacks or lunch whatever you want then go for a movie too.come home at evening take dinner with family........................Happy Birthday in advance Barbie Doll......

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i think you should arrange a small party at your own place. where you can enjoy your birthday with your family & friends

thanks

happy birthday in advance

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.