Paul G
Paul G asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 6 years ago

How can I tactfully inform people not to get into the situation that I have become part of, I can NAME NAMES and companies in the Eastern ar?

ea of Massachusetts.....I can only tell the facts as I have experienced them, myself............this I promise

Favorite Answer

You have to at first be certain you can document that what you are conveying is true and that you do not know that it is false. You have to be careful to avoid slander or libel charges.

There is no law against name-calling, but you cannot make knowingly false statements to the public without being held liable.

• Jake

situation???

There are plenty of Scam and ripoff reporting sites where you are expected to detail the facts of your case, the companies can defend them selves with a rebuttal. Ripoffreport.com is one example.

First try a web search for: Company name, scam to see if there are complaint threads you can add to.