Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 6 years ago

Becoming a pro wrestler?

I'm 14 and I'd like to start training in pro wrestling I'd like to know if there are any pro wrestling academys/gyms in oklahoma and if they'll take teens and leave cost please too and would drama class help with acting

• Favorite Answer

The State of Oklahoma has a Rich History in Amateur Wrestling. People that want to become Professional Wrestlers from the State of Oklahmoa started out as High Shcool Wrestlers and Collefge Wrestlers. Danny Hodge, Jack Brisco, Jay Brisco, Dr. Death Steve Williams, Cowboy Bill Watts, Jack Swagger are among the many Professional Wrestlers that The State of Oklahoma produced. Play High School Football and High School Wrestling. Play College Football and College Wrestling that's the path all these men took.

Well your a bit too young for a Wrestling school right now you have to be 18 years of age to join.However if being a pro wrestler is really your dream and what you want to do in your life then start working out and work HARD at it because you must remember you have to really work your Butt off it's not easy.I am not in Oklahoma so i couldn't tell you where there are wrestling schools out there.Just google it and tell your parents that you want to pursue a wrestling career They may have some wrestling programs in your school or maybe at another school.

At 14 you at the perfect age to start don't waste time it wont be easy at all but if it is something you really want to get into you can do it if you put in the HARD WORK to achieve it nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it you can do anything remember that. Good luck!

Pro wrestling is not real wrestling. It is a bunch of guys on steroids acting like jerks on tv. Also, you'll probably never be a pro wrestler anyways. There are hardly any out there and I'm sure it's very competitive.

If you want to get ripped and look tough try real wrestling. You can do this at a club or at your school. Believe me there is no sport that requires more mental and physical toughness. The workouts will be brutal, but you will become more fit than you can imagine if you really stick with it.

Go on google and search up "Wrestling academies near me" I'm sure you'll find something man. I'm in the Rockey Mountain academy and it's not easy, it's two/three days a week of pretty much hell. You might change your mind about it, you might not.

Just try and call them up first and schedule an appointment and they should tell you to come in on a certain day and you will have to sign a paper that says you agree to all the terms.

• ?6 years agoReport

Okay thanks

You can try But believe me when I say that it isn't for everybody it's a very very tough buisness to get in and last in.But not tryna discourage you if you really want it bad enough you can do it but it has to be your passion you have eat sleep and bleed wrestling.You can't just wake up one day and say "I want to be a wrestler" it doesn't happen that way it has to be in your blood and something you love.but good luck hope you make it.

My advice is finish high school because reputed wrestling schools don't take under graduate high school students.

Sorry to burst your bubble, kid... But pro wrestling isn't real.

• sanowa6 years agoReport

I bet you seached "pro wrestling" and just found this out.

Not gonna happen

good for you.