Help me with my English?

Hello,

I'm not an English native speaker and I need to translate a text into English. My English is fairly good but when it comes to a specific subject I need help!!

Please, correct me if I wrote something wrong. It might be difficult for you to understand some words.

It's about Environmental Engineering.

I have no words to thank you guys. May God bless y'all!!

_____

While the environmental imbalance becomes worse every year, it also appears groups concerned about the future of the planet and the legacy that will be left to the future generations. These groups (NGOs, scientists, governments, and others) seek, through various actions and initiatives to preserve / restore the environment, especially, seeking alternatives to reduce the emission of pollutants and the use of non-renewable natural resources. One of the alternatives is recycling. In this context, we are going to highlight the polyethylene (PE), one of the most used polymers among thermoplastic resins, whose main characteristics are flexibility, lightness, transparency and impermeability. Due to the large amount of products from polyethylene that exists in the market and its slow decomposition in the environment, its recycling is of utmost importance. In this paper, we are going to discuss three techniques for recycling polyethylene: energetics, mechanical and chemical. Furthermore, a comparison between them has been made. We will explore their properties, characteristics, types and applications.

Favorite Answer

i put corrections in "[.... ]"

and side-notes are in "[*....*]

While the environmental imbalance becomes worse every year, it also appears [that] groups concerned about the future of [this] planet [will have to leave their legacy behind to future generations]. These groups (NGOs, scientists, governments, and others) seek, through various actions and initiatives to preserve [and] restore the environment. [* you used a run-on sentence, so i also fixed that for you*] [They especially] [seek] alternatives to reduce the emission of pollutants and the use of non-renewable natural resources. One of the alternatives is recycling. In this context, we are going to highlight the polyethylene (PE), one of the most used polymers among thermoplastic resins. [*again, you used a run-on sentence. I fixed it for you*] [The] main characteristics of it are are flexibility, lightness, transparency and impermeability. [However], due to the large amount of products from polyethylene that exists in the market and its slow decomposition in the environment, its recycling is of utmost importance. In this paper, we are going to discuss three techniques for recycling polyethylene: energetics, mechanical and chemical. [Furthermore, we will also make comparisons between them, by exploring their properties, characteristics, types and applications.] [*just another side-note, you used the word "has." Has is past-tense, so it sounded like you already did compare them. Instead of "has," you should have put "will." but i already did that for you, so don't worry*]

sorry if I sound too critical! I hope I helped.

• Matheus6 years agoReport

Thank you Renge for your help!! I've already corrected my text and I understood my mistakes! Question is: If you were to read it would you understand my point? I mean, are my mistakes so wrong?? What about grammar?

Thanks again