PoBoy
Lv 7
PoBoy asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 6 years ago

What should we do about the 60,000 illegal kids?

Update:

And ------- call/email/write your representatives and the President and demand they be sent home. Yes, I have, several times. They should be sent home.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Send all unaccompanied minors back where they came from. All of them have relatives they were living with, and need to be returned to their relatives.

2. Parents or other relatives selected, hired & paid the smugglers, then handed over those kids. Find those who paid those smugglers, charge them with felony child endangerment and child abuse, abandonment & neglect. Most are illegal aliens themselves, so suspend sentence provided they return to their country of citizenship immediately, and remain there permanently. If they ever attempt to reenter the US, they go to prison, deportation, and permanent bar to reentry.

3. Arrest the smugglers those parents/relatives hired & paid, charge them with smuggling, and deport their smarmy rumps, too. With permanent bar to reentry, or they can do 20 years & deportation. Child abusers tend not to fare well in prison, so maybe some of them won't last through a 20-year sentence. Good riddance.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

return to sender ..

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

find them homes the same with the thousands of homeless children already in the states

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Send them home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Bush really gummed up the works, when he signed the hearing law. It needs to be modified or somehow overridden.

Governor Perry has the right idea, or at least A PLAN OF ACTION. I think it's ironic that one of his predecessors is responsible for the mess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAMLJxTUxY

Youtube thumbnail

• 6 years ago

If their parents cannot be located, I think we should put them up for adoption. The average age in this country is rising. When social security was started there were five persons working for each retiree. Now there are three. We need young people to keep our retirement pension solvent.

• 6 years ago

I think we should keep them because they are not terrorists!

• Chuck
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Send them back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.