Does this mean he wanted to have sex with me despite having a girlfriend?

I went out with friends last night and got quite drunk and this guy who knew my friends older sister hung out with us. I feel like he was really hitting on me but I'm not so sure cause I've never experienced something like this before. But he was teaching me salsa, touching my bum and legs, and even said (I'm not sure if he was being serious) that I should come home with him tonight. But today I just found out he's in a relationship so now I feel really weird and don't know what to think. Does it seem he was planning on sleeping with me? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? Is it wrong?

Also my friends were talking about how innocent I am and he didn't seem to believe them he was like 'what with a mouth like that?!' What on earth could that mean???

• jcinhd

he is a cheat and wants to bang as many girls as he can without getting caught by his gf..

He sounds like he was being very flirty, perhaps he would of slept with you if he didn't have a girlfriend. As for the "with a month like that " comment, it sounds something along the lines of him saying you can talk the talk so you must walk the walk.

Sounds like he was out drinking and having a good time and felt some type of attraction toward you. Just because someone has a girlfriend doesn't mean they are happy or can get attracted to others. If you see him again and those things happen, then he probably likes you. If he doesn't, well then maybe it was a "in the moment" type of thing.