promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Nicole asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 years ago

Is noise giving me migraines?

Every time I am around constant noise that is loud I get horrible migraines.

Today this happened twice, once by the children in my classroom that I teach and by my roommate's television later on in the day.

When I get these migraines I feel very hot like it is difficult to breathe comfortably, and almost like I am going to pass out or something. I don't know how to explain it to you precisely, but I feel like I am watching my life through my eyes but I am unsure how to respond or react to anything.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wonder whether a doctor has prescribed medication for your migraines? The reason I ask, there is a new, FDA-approved headband one wears for 20 minutes to prevent migraine. If there is a record you are being treated for migraine by a doctor and take medication, the headband may be paid by medical insurance.

A Belgium company with an US office, Cefaly, has a website, www.cefaly.com, and you can read about the device by visiting Google and typing heading into search box, "FDA Approves Electric Headband to Prevent Migraine."

Harrald

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

you know you can get things from a dr for your migraines some by persciption or you can go the pharmacy and get over the counter like excedrin or advil extra strenght

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.