Nicole asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 years ago

Is noise giving me migraines?

Every time I am around constant noise that is loud I get horrible migraines.

Today this happened twice, once by the children in my classroom that I teach and by my roommate's television later on in the day.

When I get these migraines I feel very hot like it is difficult to breathe comfortably, and almost like I am going to pass out or something. I don't know how to explain it to you precisely, but I feel like I am watching my life through my eyes but I am unsure how to respond or react to anything.

Favorite Answer

I wonder whether a doctor has prescribed medication for your migraines? The reason I ask, there is a new, FDA-approved headband one wears for 20 minutes to prevent migraine. If there is a record you are being treated for migraine by a doctor and take medication, the headband may be paid by medical insurance.

A Belgium company with an US office, Cefaly, has a website, www.cefaly.com, and you can read about the device by visiting Google and typing heading into search box, "FDA Approves Electric Headband to Prevent Migraine."

Harrald

you know you can get things from a dr for your migraines some by persciption or you can go the pharmacy and get over the counter like excedrin or advil extra strenght