Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

I want to watch a movie right now. Any ideas?

I'm a 18 years old girl, I'm really in love with my boyfriend and I suffer from anxiety. I'm getting anxious and I would like to watch a movie.

I like to laugh and I adore love stories, but I have seen a lot of romantic comedies, so I'm running out of ideas.

I don't want anything too heavy or dramatic.

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Kids (1992) with Chloe Sevigny

Water For Elephants

Instructions Not Included

10 Things I Hate About You

how to lose a guy in 10 days

The Princess Bride is one of my favorites

The Princess Bride.

Ignore all others, this is the recommendation for you. It's friggin chicken soup for the soul, I watch it every time I feel down.

i saw 2 bollywood movies dubbed ( in english ) which are amazing u may be used to of hollywood lets try bollywood as well

1: chennai express ( shahrukh khan and deepika padukone they r leads ) its romantic , action , comedy

2: ek villian ( sidhart malhotra , sharaddha kapoor , ritesh deshmuk ) its lovestory with thriller u will enjoy

answer mine https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

Warm Bodies--a zombie boy falls in love with a human girl....you will cry and at the end, you'll go "awww. how cool"

• ?

Hi Ya!

Harold and Maude.

It's a Black Comedy. It's really funny too!

Music lover, good luck!

Watch Demolition Man with Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, and Sandra Bullock. Its an action film from the 70's but its honestly one of the funniest action movies with the best dystopian future ive ever seen.