Moving to a country where I don't speak the language?

Hi, I'm moving to Norway in a few years and I'm quite terrified. I've been learning the language and I'm actually hoping to go on a student exchange there… I have European citizenship, so I'm definitely not worried about that. I want to attend a medical school there possibly, but I'm so... show more Hi, I'm moving to Norway in a few years and I'm quite terrified. I've been learning the language and I'm actually hoping to go on a student exchange there… I have European citizenship, so I'm definitely not worried about that. I want to attend a medical school there possibly, but I'm so terrified of not making any friends and going by myself as I have no family or friends in Europe. Not speaking the language adequately also terrifies the living day lights out of me!

I currently live in the USA and have not yet met a Norwegian besides my instructor. Any advice? :/