Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

請求高手幫我英文翻譯和修改內容

請求幫忙我修改翻譯以下的內容,我試著翻譯了一部分,但是不知道有沒有錯字或文法不對,有些我實在不知道該怎麼翻譯,拜託起幫幫我,感激不盡!!!謝謝謝謝~~~

Dear John: I'm Samantha, 比你小兩歲的姑姑,I don't know if you remember me or not , when I was a child, you always being a big brother who is take care of me, protect me, in that age, you just like a hero, a white knight to me. In my life, 你所代表的意義 is beautiful thing.

嗯,其實有一件事,就是你在Facebook 上把我封鎖了,so I wonder maybe I bothered you. If I really was, I felt so bad and I'm sorry about that. Please forgive my rudeness.

I saw your wedding MV, when the part you cried, I cried too. Everything is so beautiful ,so unreal, and you and Michele 看起來是這麼的完美,真是羨慕又為你們感到高興,希望 you and Michele will healthy and happy forever ,and 希望your new job 可以越來越順利.

Rating
  • ???
    Favorite Answer

Dear John,

I'm Samantha, your aunt who is two years younger than you. I don't know if you can still remember me or not. When I was a child, you were like my big brother who took care of me, protected me from all dangers. At that age, you were like a hero to me, a knight in shining armor coming to my rescue. You represented all the beautiful things in my life.

Ever since you blocked me on Facebook, I've been wondering if I've been an annoyance to you. If I really was, I'm sorry about that. Please forgive me for being so rude.

I saw your wedding videos and the part where you cried. I cried too. Everything was so beautiful, so unreal, and you and Michele looked so perfect for each other. I'm so jealous and so happy for you. Hope you and Michele can be healthy and happy forever. And also, I hope your job will go smoothly as time passes.

Love,

XX

Source(s): 自己 希望有幫到你~^^

恩...個人認為最後一段(羨慕那一句)採用003 Jean的答案會比較好

因為jealous得意思比較偏向貶抑的意思,常翻譯為:

妒忌的;猜疑的,留意提防的;注意的,戒備的,唯恐失掉的等等

所以,若用It’s really admiring and I feel so glad for both of you

來替代I'm so jealous and so happy for you比較不會產生誤會

>這家不錯 lv333。cC買幾次啦真的一樣

哛仚劬倰厅

先瀏覽過一遍,了解妳想表達的內容後,做了一些修改與訂正^^

Dear John,

I'm your aunt, Samantha, 2-year younger than you. I don't know if you remember me or not, but when I was a child, you always take care of and protect me like a big brother. In that age, you just like a hero, a white knight to me. In my life, the meaning you represent is a beautiful thing.

Umm... actually, there is something bothered me well, that is you blockaded me on Facebook. I have no idea if I harassed you inadvertently. If I really did, I feel terrible and apologetic about that, hoping that you can forgive my rudeness.

Most important of all, I saw your wedding MV, and the part you cried was so touching that I couldn’t help but cried, too. Everything is so beautiful, so unreal, and you and Michelle are so perfect. It’s really admiring and I feel so glad for both of you. Hope you and Michelle will be healthy and happy forever, and your new job will be smooth.

不知道這樣修改可以嗎,原意都有表達出來,

但可能還是會有些小疏忽,歡迎各位不吝留言賜教,謝謝~

Source(s): By myself
  • 親愛的約翰:我是薩曼莎,比你小兩歲的姑姑,我不知道你是否還記得我還是不行,當我還是個孩子,你永遠是一個大哥哥誰是照顧我,保護我,在那個年代,你就像一個英雄,一個白衣騎士給我。在我的生活中,你所代表的意義是很美好的事情。

嗯,其實有一件事,就是你在Facebook上上把我封鎖了,所以我不知道,也許我打擾你了。如果我真的是,我覺得這樣也不錯,我很抱歉。請原諒我的無禮。

我看到你的婚禮MV,當你哭的部分,我也哭了。一切都是那麼美好,那麼不真實,而你和米歇爾看起來是這麼的完美,真是羨慕又為你們感到高興,希望你和米歇爾會永遠健康快樂,並希望你的新工作可以越來越順利。

應該是這樣

Source(s): google 翻譯