I peed my pants!?

Ok please help I am in my boyfriends bathroom crying and typing this on my phone as he bangs on the door telling me to open up, he isn't mad though. So here's how it went. My boyfriend is eighteen I am sixteen. We are at his apartment. We watched a movie and when it ended he turned off the tv and we... show more Ok please help I am in my boyfriends bathroom crying and typing this on my phone as he bangs on the door telling me to open up, he isn't mad though.

So here's how it went.

My boyfriend is eighteen I am sixteen. We are at his apartment. We watched a movie and when it ended he turned off the tv and we started making out on his beige plush couch. I was sitting on his lap, legs apart, facing him. It was very intense, like a full out make out scene! He reached up and started touching my chest and then moved down to touch my backside. He un buttoned my jeans just so he could see a little of my pink panties. He pulled off my shirt and pulled away to look at my red lacy push up bra, and he moaned and started touching my chest with one hand. I was really happy but then the glass of soda I had during the movie kicked in more and I got desperate to pee ( I only had to pee a little before ) I didn't want to stop though because we are rarely alone enough to do this. My boyfriend was feeling my chest with one hand and had his other hand on my crotch and he started kissing me again. I got giddy and lost control of my bladder then! I was wearing light blue skinny jeans and all of a sudden my bladder burst and just emptied out! He pulled away and screamed in shock, his jeans were wet from my pee! I started saying how sorry I was, but then I just started crying when I saw me soaked panties and jeans, soaked couch, and soaked boyfriend! I ran to his bathroom where I am now.
Idk what todo
Update: Guys, please! I really don't know what to do! I am a sixteen year old girl, not a man that's forty eight that would be pervertous and weird! Why would a man do that? This is real and I am scared! I thought we were going to make love today I was excited, please!! Is he going to embarrass me???!?
Update 2: Oh thank you! I was going to ditch my jeans and panties, run out the back door and go home, but before I could take off my panties he picked the lock (it's a lock like the circle buttons you push in) and had on no pants or shirt just dry boxers and he hugged me. He said everything is okay, and he actually just... show more Oh thank you! I was going to ditch my jeans and panties, run out the back door and go home, but before I could take off my panties he picked the lock (it's a lock like the circle buttons you push in) and had on no pants or shirt just dry boxers and he hugged me. He said everything is okay, and he actually just had an accident last week. In target. So he kissed my cheek and held up 'protection' and smiled. I said yes so he is running a warm bubble bath for us and we are going to make love in...
Update 3: ...the big bathtub connected to his bedroom. I am waiting on his bed in my peed in undergarments (which he said eh kind of liked) for him to tell me it's ready. Thanks for the support that I got from some of you.