What is my sexuality?

Yes, i do care what people think. I would like to know by the most recent definitions what the **** is my sexuality. Here is some background info about me:

I am male

I CONSIDER myself heteroflexible

I have had both sexual relations with both male and female

I have only emotional relationships with females

I dont cant be intimate with a guy like i can be with a girl, eg: i dont kiss or hug or fall inlove with men

i do not look at a guy and say wow he's hot.

I look at girls and say wow she's hot

I can only be intimate with women and can only fall in love with women

I am only sexually submissive when it comes to men

I am sexually dominate and submissive with it comes to women.

By definitions bysexual means you have an equal attraction between and a man and a women. Well what if it is an uneven balance? i really prefer women over men because with men it is only short term, i am only physically attracted to men but with women i can actually have a future, get married, have kids, etc.

What would you call this? I am not confused, i just dont know what this means by definition or a "label"

Favorite Answer

"By definitions bysexual means you have an equal attraction between and a man and a women."

Wrong.

And it's spelled BIsexual.

If you have any sexual desire at all for bother sexes - even 1% males, 99% females - then your bisexual.

You have sex with both genders. That makes you bisexual. The term refers to who you have sex with not who you want to cuddle up and darn socks with.

Would say that you are bisexual for the fact you have sex with both guys and girls, even if you don't see yourself in a relationship with guys and only with girls.

I think you're heterosexual, because you only want romantic relationships with females, you're just maybe bi curious?