Lucy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

Could I be physically incapable of giving head?

I'm a virgin and I'm going to have sex soon but I am so terrified that my mouth will be too small to give head! I'm very petite and have a small head, jaw and mouth and I'm worried I won't be able to fit an average-sized or large penis into my mouth (I'm mostly worried about the width than the length). I'm just wondering, is this possible??? Cause it seems every girl is capable of giving head. I'd be devastated if I couldn't!! And also how much are you expected to get in your mouth? Like is just half okay cause I don't see how you could fit the whole thing in?!

You don't have to take the entire penis into your mouth. When you grip the penis in your hand, you'll only have to take about 2 inches inside. Or just lick the head of the penis--that's where the most nerve endings are located!

• ?

I have a male friend that's so big, girth-wise, that he can't get oral. It literally turns into a bloody mess. That isn't normal though. Usually they fit. How far you can get it in, depends on you and how big he is. You just sort of open up your throat, I don't know how to describe it, you relax your throat. Some people have a very strong gag reflex and will never be able to get it in there very far. Personally not an issue for me, I never had a strong gag reflex though. I wouldn't worry about it. Say you don't know what you are doing and ask him for help, to tell you what to do. Or search tips on giving guys oral. You'll get the hang of it. Practice makes perfect. No one is great at it the first time.

• Kristi

This is the second time you asked the same question? Do you need help to find the previous answers?

I think your expectation as to how large a penis is may be in error.