micho
micho asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 6 years ago

Why American media and people have justufication for all Israeli crimes in Gaza? One side media?

All what I hear in American media ( USA understand Israel right to defend itself )

Never heard USA blame Israel of occupying Palestine illegally and building settlements with no care to international law and killing Palestinians in such barbarian way.

even when you ask Americans about USS Liberty that was targeted by Israel they have justification for that.

What kind of brainwash is that?

Favorite Answer

I'm an American I definitely don't support any country that kills innocent people. I understand the side of the Palestinians as all they have is the West Bank & Gaza and even the little land that they have is shrinking day by day. Jews somehow believe that they are the natives there and accuse Palestinians of being invaders- calling them "Arabs"- when Palestinians are closer to the original people(proven by genetics) there then many Jews ( who are mostly mixed and are just partially native to the land). Jews left and Palestinians stayed there so who is more native now. One would think that people that partially related to the Palestinians would treat them better and try to create peace. Since settlements are not stopping how could there ever be a two state solution?

Just watch this video and then tell me who side you are on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq1LK2qMwLA

Youtube thumbnail

I am sorry you never heard President Bush and I believe Clinton also condemning the growing Jewish settlements in the West Bank. There was no justification for the Liberty attack other than "oops."

Media picks sides. More criticize Israel than what criticizes Palestinian Muslims in our mostly p.c. media.

Source(s): Reality and reason, not emotion and delusion

There are plenty in the US who blame Israel, they just all happen to reside on the political Left.

• LAN

Because justice is on the side of Israel. You could have peace in Gaza tomorrow if you decided to start killing any Hamas cowards that tried to bring rocket launchers into your buildings to try to attack Israel. The fact that you don't shows that you get what you deserve for harboring terrorists.

You actually make an excellent point. It is why, as an evangelical Christian, I do not support the pagan nation of Israel.