Should I put "Chase" or "MasterCard" for direct deposit?

It asks for financial institution, so would I say Chase?

You can go for chase because your account number and routing number (which printed on bottom of check provided by bank). I am not sure that master card gives routing number or not. So as per my view go for "Chase".

Direct deposits go into your bank account, not your credit or debit card. You need to put the name of the bank where you account is. You also need the routing number and your bank account number -- it's on the bottom of your checks or ask the bank for the number. You do not give the number on your debit card -- it is NOT your bank account number.

You should put the name of the bank that has the account that you want the money deposited into. Do you have an checking or savings account with Chase?

• I would go for Chase bc it'll ask you for routing and account number and i don't know if your master card has a routing number. Financial Institution= Name of Bank

That means the name of the bank.