promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
tcp asked in 社會及文化語言 · 6 years ago

中翻譯英~10分

有關於佣金問題, 需要依照我們經理們確認的佣金總額來計算出來的. 由於, 公司P&C的理由, 我衹可知道每個人的大數. 而我不知道之後的計算方法和出數金額的.

6 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

中翻譯英

有關於佣金問題, 需要依照我們經理們確認的佣金總額來計算出來的. 由於, 公司P&C的理由, 我衹可知道每個人的大數. 而我不知道之後的計算方法和出數金額的.

Translation:

All matters relating to commission need to be worked out in accordance with the grand total of commissions confirmed by our managers. On the grounds of our company's P & C (personal and confidential) policy, I am only able to know each person's total commission but not the calculation detail nor the payment amount.

2014-07-20 09:04:41 補充:

投票編號 001(=003=抄GoogleTranslate)者:

kemo( 中學級 5 級 )2014-07-20 08:22:27

Dante( 中學級 5 級 )2014-07-20 00:09:03

tsz ho( 中學級 5 級 )2014-07-20 00:04:54

saa( 實習生 5 級 ) 2014-07-19 18:48:20

投得離譜!?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

很多時候他們只投 001,可能他們以為後面的都是抄前面的。

他們可能沒有想過後面的答題者是用心作答的。

很悲哀~

• 6 years ago

Regarding the issue about commission, it has to be based on the total amount of the commission confirmed by our manager. Due to the policy of P&C, we are only given to know the grant total but not the detail of how it is exactly calculated.

• Ling
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

All commission is calculated based on the total amount confirmed by our managers. It is because of the company P & C, I know the total amount of every person but do not know other details

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

About the commission issues need to follow the total commission our manager who confirmed to be calculated. Due to the company P & grounds C, I just know everyone's large numbers and I do not know if calculated after and a few amount.

• Gary
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

About the commission issues need to follow the total commission our manager who confirmed to be calculated. Due to the company P & grounds C, I just know everyone's large numbers and I do not know if calculated after and a few amount.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.