tcp asked in 社會及文化語言 · 6 years ago

中翻譯英~10分

有關於佣金問題, 需要依照我們經理們確認的佣金總額來計算出來的. 由於, 公司P&C的理由, 我衹可知道每個人的大數. 而我不知道之後的計算方法和出數金額的.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

中翻譯英

Translation:

All matters relating to commission need to be worked out in accordance with the grand total of commissions confirmed by our managers. On the grounds of our company's P & C (personal and confidential) policy, I am only able to know each person's total commission but not the calculation detail nor the payment amount.

2014-07-20 09:04:41 補充:

投票編號 001(=003=抄GoogleTranslate)者:

kemo( 中學級 5 級 )2014-07-20 08:22:27

Dante( 中學級 5 級 )2014-07-20 00:09:03

tsz ho( 中學級 5 級 )2014-07-20 00:04:54

saa( 實習生 5 級 ) 2014-07-19 18:48:20

投得離譜!?

很多時候他們只投 001,可能他們以為後面的都是抄前面的。

他們可能沒有想過後面的答題者是用心作答的。

很悲哀~

Regarding the issue about commission, it has to be based on the total amount of the commission confirmed by our manager. Due to the policy of P&C, we are only given to know the grant total but not the detail of how it is exactly calculated.

• Ling

All commission is calculated based on the total amount confirmed by our managers. It is because of the company P & C, I know the total amount of every person but do not know other details

About the commission issues need to follow the total commission our manager who confirmed to be calculated. Due to the company P & grounds C, I just know everyone's large numbers and I do not know if calculated after and a few amount.

• Gary